Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their friendly, supportive team. They would like someone that would thrive in a fast paced environment and keen to progress as a HR professional.
National company with over 20 sites in UK & Ireland.
- Maintaining employee records
- Updating HR systems
- Preparing employee letters. For example: employee contracts and recruitment guides.
- Communicating with the external and internal stakeholders
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Collating data and preparing weekly and monthly reports for the HR Manager
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Be an advocate for the company values
Our client is looking for a candidate that has
- Working toward CIPD 3 (desirable)
- High communication skill verbal and written
- Experience in administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise
- Can work from the office on a permanent bases
- Competitive salary 21k - 22k
- Pension contribution
- Free Parking
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays