Total Reward Business Partner
A flagship retailer is hiring for a Total Reward Business Partner to join their London team on a hybrid model, to act as the subject matter expert for all Reward matters.
- Works as part of the Total Reward team and is responsible for the administration, design and implementation of TR programmes for the UK.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day total reward support to internal clients, including conducting job evaluations, providing pay recommendations, providing support on department reorganisations, and answering ad hoc TR queries.
- Manages annual TR processes for the UK (including compensation review cycle, survey submissions, benefits renewals, market review, gender pay gap reporting, national minimum wage adjustments, bonus and LTI administration).
- Analyses and reports on uptake and usage of relevant TR programmes and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all costs are managed in line with UK TR budget.
KEY CURRENT PROJECTS FOR THE ROLE- UK PENSION & GENDER PAY GAP
- Proven Total Rewards experience, preferably in retail or media industries
- Extensive Total Rewards experience is required. Analytical, HRIS, Consulting and/or Finance experience is a plus.
- Experience in supporting the review and design of total reward programmes, including external analysis, creating business cases and stakeholder management
- Experience leading key compensation processes, including:
- Annual compensation review cycle
- Annual salary survey submission
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- National Living Wage review
- Bonus and LTI administration
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills are required along with advanced working knowledge of Excel (incl. pivot tables, databases, formulas), PowerPoint, and Word