Workforce Planning Specialist - hyrbrid model - London
Our client a leading international firm, is keen to hire their first Workforce Planning Specialist.
You will work closely with the HR Director to develop and drive their workforce planning proposition
- Create and implement reliable workforce planning initiatives
- Consult with business leaders and HR colleagues to analyse, forecast and fulfil workforce capability requirements to deliver on short, medium and long-term business plans.
- Integrate workforce plans with talent acquisition and talent development plans.
- Create and maintain a dashboard to measure and report on skills, capabilities and workforce planning data for business leaders
- Be an expert in Workforce Planning
- An ability to work in a niche business environment with unique capability requirements.
- Previous experience working in a consulting role would be advantageous.
- Proven success in a dynamic organisation where you have designed and delivered a new Strategic Workforce Planning model
- Strong people analytics background.
- Previous experience working on new tools, technology and predictive analytics.
- Experience working with project management/central planning teams, aligning workforce plans with wider long and short term goals.