Oakleaf North are excited to be partnered with a global banking organisation in hiring a HR Operating Model Change Manager based in Glasgow. As an HR Operating Model Change Manager at Barclays, you will be accountable for delivery of activity within the HR Optimisation team's book of work. You will be delivering on a range of projects, with a level of capability across all four of the HR Optimisation team disciplines (Business Analysis, Project Management, Change Management, Operating Model).
This opportunity is open to flexible working and will require two days working in the office and two days working from home. Salary up to £85,000.
* Providing structure and transparency on progress of the design activity incorporating the engagement and education of a range of stakeholders
* Providing project management delivery including planning, RAID management and PMO and sponsor engagement
* Conducting Change Impact Assessments to determine the impact on a wider range of stakeholders (including changes to processes, organisation, governance etc.)
* Working with Technology Development and Architecture Teams to ensure Technology solutions will be adopted by the HR Function
* Building the brand of the HR Optimisation team through strong delivery and stakeholder engagement
* Working with the HR Optimisation Managers to ensure consistency and quality of outputs across the team
* Generating deliverables independently and autonomously
Experience leading Operating Model design is required. An understanding of industry best practise for HR Operating Models, an awareness of external thought leadership on HR Operating Models, drive momentum through storytelling and reporting, work effectively with people across a wide range of disciplines and levels.
Do apply for more information.