A growing UK property consultancy is looking for an experienced People Manager to join their friendly HR team. The People Manager will act as an HR Business Partner to a number of offices across the south of England, with the base location of London and around 450 heads. They will have one People Partner (Senior HR Advisor) reporting in. The generalist team is supported by the Talent Acquisition team.
- Collaboration with Regional Managing Director to build a high performing, high capability regional team that meets/exceeds its regional performance.
- Develop strong partnering relationships with other key Business Leaders to implement effective people strategies to support business growth and achieving business goals.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Partners to attract top talent and build the employer brand to deliver growth
- Lead the People aspects of key change projects within business areas such as restructuring and succession planning
- Autonomously manage and resolve employee relations cases through to completion
- Previous experience as an HR Manager/Business Partner with strong partnering/relationship building skills.
- A balance of strategic and operational HR experience - succession planning, change management, leading HR projects as well more BAU employee lifecycle and employee relations skill set.
- Professional or financial services industry exposure is preferable but not a deal breaker
- Excellent technical / employment law knowledge
- Strong knowledge of employee engagement practices