This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team in an Investment Bank in the City of London. The role will focus on management information, corporate compensation, market data analysis and reporting.
The client is a global Investment Bank based in the City of London, this is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit team and gain wide exposure to the rewards function.
The key responsibilities of Rewards and MI Specialist will be:
- Preparing various analytic and reports (ED&I reporting, external regulatory reporting)
- Support the Reward Manager on a variety of activities
- Salary survey submission and analysis
- Establish subject matter expertise in all Reward technology
- Support data integrity across the function
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience with a HR environment, ideally within the Reward and Management Information space. You will be confident using Excel, creating detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentation, with eagerness to learn and develop.
The client is offering a competitive salary, great training support, hybrid working and a discretionary bonus.