A 14m maternity cover opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist has come up within a specialist property investment and management organisation based in South London. The HR Manager will provide advice and guidance to stakeholders across the business, ensure that employee lifecycle processes are delivered efficiently and support many of the ongoing HR projects currently running.
This role will have one direct report of an HR Coordinator, and will report to the Group Head of HR. You will be based in the office 3 days a week but with flexible start and finish times and long lunchbreak options.
- Solid experience as an HR generalist in a best practice (potentially FTSE 250) environment, with additional experience in an SME business
- Degree level qualified, ideally also working towards or holding CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Strong understanding of UK employment law (other territories such as France, Germany and Luxembourg would be advantageous)
- Experience in running a UK payroll
- Proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines under their own initiative