This is a fantastic the HR officer role for a top 20 firm of chartered accountants.
This role will be an excellent experience for someone looking to develop their HR capabilities and gain a variety of experience as an HR generalist. The role will involve working closely and directly reporting to the HR director as well as working closely with the Senior HR/Recruitment and training officers.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- New joiner administration and on-boarding including drafting job letters and carrying out inductions for new starters
- Provide various administrative assistance including and not limited to DBS checks, maintenance of HR database and benefits management
- Keeping right to work of employees up to date in HR systems
- Working with the Payroll department to process monthly payroll
- Supporting on performance management such letters of concern
- Supporting the training officer as required with designing and expanding training and development programmes.
The desirable candidate will have:
- Previous HR experience dealing with HR investigations, grievances, writing letters of concern etc.
- Accounting/Professional services sector experience is a benefit
- Experience of managing and building client and candidate relationships
- Strong communication Skills
- Keen interest to develop a career within HR
- Previous experience dealing with immigrations and visa processes is a plus
- Previous experience using an HR system
- Flexi-time with core hours
- 28-day holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted within holiday entitlement
- Ability to 'purchase' extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies