Were seeking an experienced HR or Recruitment professional to support an organisation with Resourcing
An opportunity for a Recruitment & Retention Specialist to support a diverse organisation in Eastleigh.
We are looking for either an experienced Recruitment Advisor / resourcing partner or perhaps an HR Generalist who has substantial recruitment background to support a business with all areas of Recruitment/Resourcing and Retention.
You will be responsible for : -
- Deliver specialist recruitment advice and support to managers
- Reviewing recruitment needs, drafting adverts, requisitions and ensuring all documentation is in place to ensure recruitment needs are met in a timely manner
- Work with colleagues to define and implement recruitment and retention strategy
- Assist in the research and development of opportunities to recruit, retain, and promote a culturally diverse workforce
- Draft, update, classify and reclassify job descriptions for existing and new positions
- Assist with the advertising and promotion of employment opportunities to the internal and external community and coordinate recruiting and hiring functions via social media and other innovative, appropriate platforms
- Networking with industry professionals and employment agencies
- Assist managers with interviews, developing banks of interview questions and advising on other testing techniques
- Attend job fairs and other events to expand the talent pool
- Work with the Resource Manager to assess and plan developmental opportunities for employees including succession planning and career development
- Experience in either a specialist Recruitment Advisor/Partner capacity / Talent Acquisition OR HR Generalist who has an enthusiasm / experience or recruitment/resourcing and strategic recruitment practice.
- Working knowledge of HR practices/ methodologies / employment legislation.
- Possession of excellent written communication skills, and experience in writing job descriptions and
- employment postings/advertisements.
- Working knowledge of recruitment and retention strategies and industry best practice.
- Experience in providing recruitment advice and guidance.
- Experience of assisting in the development of Policy.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment (desirable).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.