An exciting newly created role for a large and global professional services with head offices in London. This role is a Strategic HR Business Partner working in a collaborative and innovative environment on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading professional services firm which has continuously grown and taken over on a global scale looking to recruit an experience Strategic HR Business Partner to join their team. This role is a permanent position working alongside a talented and experienced HR team.
Working collectively and collaborative with the HR Business Partnering team, responsibilities include:
- Partner, support, and influence stakeholders at various levels of the business
- Support the creation and implementation of a commercial People Plan
- Regularly meet with Leaders to discuss team and individual performance and use insights, both in terms of knowledge and metrics, to offer solutions and make recommendations for change
- Coach line managers to have effective conversations, work with Managers to create/maintain a high performance culture
- Collaborate across the organisation to implement people and business initiatives across, Leadership, L&D, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Reward.
- Provide relevant HRMI for the Business, HRM and HRD, conducting analysis and offering insights to suggest improvements.
- Guide leaders through the HR annual cycle e.g Talent review, Salary and Bonus Reviews etc.
- Workforce planning and resourcing: understand the recruitment pipeline, aligning resourcing needs with BU needs, taking into account succession and talent pipelines, capability building, redundancy planning etc)
- Driving internal HR process improvement
- Mentor junior members of the HR team
- Travel will be required
- Confident, professional and commercially minded HR Business Partner
- Self driven and motivated, experience in mentoring and supporting managers and teams in achieving optimum performance
- Proactive and positive attitude supporting with continuous improvement
- Strong ability to listen, communicate, organise and prioritise.
- Experience in being a catalyst for change using influence and judgement to drive business performance and results
- Permanent role
- Work for an innovative business dedicated to sustainability
- Hybrid working 3 days WFH
- Work for a dynamic and high performing HR team