A unique global financial services business are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner on a 9 month basis.
Joining a dynamic global team, this HR Business Partner will be a sounding board and trusted advisor, acting on opportunities to coach, influence, guide and develop people managers, across multiple locations across the UK.
This HR Business Partner will also pay a key part in a new business acquisition and integration, supporting leadership through integration phases, integration team effectiveness, pre-close planning and diligence.
- Support the development and delivery of specific people plans and provide commercial inputs
- As a true HR Generalist, partner with other HR centres of excellence in relation to:
- Talent management, learning/leadership, employee engagement, OD, employee relations and the management of cyclical processes such as performance review, remuneration review, talent assessment and development planning
- Support and advise on ongoing employment relations activities (e.g. disciplinary, grievance, dismissal)
- Play a direct role in the sourcing and assessment of suitable candidates
- Advise managers and employees on policies, and other related items including performance, compensation, career goals, employee engagement, recognition, attrition and retention, training, etc.
- Develop effective team relationships with HR and HR centers of excellence,
- Plan and roll-out employee focused programs and initiatives
- Support organisational effectiveness and HR change management including acquisition work
You will have:
- Experience of HR Business Partnering, with demonstrable expertise in practices and processes across multiple jurisdictions
- Have self-initiative, creativity, perseverance, and flexibility
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and influence
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Temp to perm