Henlee Resourcing is proud to working on an exclusive basis with this leading and highly reputable manufacturer based in Bristol, to recruit an experienced Interim Talent Development Manager into an exciting, newly created role.
This role is urgent and will initially be offered as a 6-month fixed term contract. However, there will be a permanent role, which you can apply for in the coming weeks.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the scope will be to look at the company's current Talent offering, then build, manage, and maintain a modernised function, focused on attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent across their UK business.
This is a hands-on role and will incorporate numerous projects. Specifically tasked with;
- Lead Onboarding, Offboarding, Performance Cycles, Talent Reviews and Talent Assessments
- Identify capability gaps and devise talent strategies
- Develop and implement talent and succession planning
- Work with the business on developing career paths
- Identify emerging talent/future leaders
- Monitor continued professional development
- Manage and mentor the L&D and Recruitment business partner's
- Produce analytical reports across all areas to enhance people and business decision making.
- Manage associated LMS and recruitment systems
Experience of manufacturing or, an industrial-type background is highly desirable.
This role will be based in Bristol, with regular travel to sites within the group - they operate hybrid working and the expectation is a 50/50 split between site and office vs home working.
If you are looking for an opportunity with autonomy to 'flex your Talent expertise' and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.