The HR Administrator role is critical to providing a comprehensive, professional, and efficient day to day Admin support to all our employees and stakeholders with regards to their people queries and needs. In the role of HR Administrator, you will work closely with the HR officer to provide seamless administrative support to the HR function covering all parts of the employee lifecycle.
Page Personnel is representing an award-winning risk management company, based in Telford.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator are to;
- Act as a first point of contact for all general HR admin enquires
- Capture and maintain accurate information in our HR Systems (e.g. sickness absence, people changes, success Factors)
- Provide accurate and timely data / information to HR Officer and Key Stakeholders
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate HR records that demonstrate full compliance
The successful HR Administrator will have;
- Experience working in a HR Admin role
- Experience using HR/Payroll or recruitment systems
- Knowledge of Employment legislation
The HR Administrator will be offered;
- Salary £24,000
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working - based in Telford
- Free parking