Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a truly global logistics company is their search for an Agile Lead to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be supporting the company's agile transformation focusing on the UK and Europe part of the business.
Our client's vision is to become a fully integrated logistics company, offering end to end supply chain services to the owners of cargo. As they continue to grow and develop their capability to service their customers from factory floor to the customer door, they are continually looking at ways to optimise their customer value propositions. As part of this transformation journey, they are moving to a group-wide "Agile" transformation.
As an Agile Lead you will become an integral part of this transformation, being the main evangelists of Agile methodologies within our client's business. You will support and drive the integration of agile methodologies, as well as build teams, mentor and up skill.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Builds and coaches multiple high performing agile teams
* Looks for ways to strengthen team's understanding of Agile, e.g., Scrum concepts and principles
* Teaches, mentors, and improves Agile practices across the organisation
* Coaches and trains senior leadership on Agile concepts and principles
* Drives consistent practices across the organisation
* Brings transparency to the organisation
* Is the health monitor of the collective team - checking that our commitments, pace and quality are on track
* Empowers leadership teams in building, growing, and sustaining a thriving Agile team
Experience and skills:
* Significant experience acting as a Scrum Master or Agile coach in a fast-moving tech environment
* Deep knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
* Experience with large scale software delivery and/or Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise organisations
* Passion for driving teams towards high performance and a deep pride in quality craftsmanship that delights users
* Experience implementing and coaching Agile
* Experience leading (and ideally transforming) design organisations within "tech-first" organisations, preferably
* Passionate about understanding people/teams in various stages of Agile environment
* Tirelessly advocates for the best possible solution
* Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, and trust across the team
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this job, please submit your up-to-date CV and contact details.