HR Manager | up to £55K + Bonus | Hybrid (3 days in the office) | London (E1)
We are actively recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client on a full-time basis near Liverpool Street.
In line with objectives determined by the Director, the HR Manager is responsible for supporting all processes related to HR management and organisation at a local level.
In this role, you'll manage budgets, recruit talent, staff management and training, managing payroll, issuing contracts, managing ER, and policy development
- Identify a yearly budget in agreement with the Director and Group Head of HR,
- Utilise the appropriate channels according to the role for efficient and timely recruitment
- Establish and implement training and development plans that support employees' professional growth and the business's objectives
- Maintain a regular review of compensation and benefits; notifying the Director and Group Head of HR of any potential issues.
- Review and update local policies and procedures regularly, and ensure that they are implemented locally
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly payroll data to the payroll provider
- Manage all ER issues
- Manage the yearly performance management process
- Actively contribute to the EDI's strategy to ensure an inclusive, diverse, and safe work environment
- Line Management
- Knowledge of Italian is highly advantageous.
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Experience of budget management highly desirable
- Experience in submitting payroll data
- Experience in policy writing
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.