We have a current opportunity for a HR Country Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Lelystad. The HR Manager manages the Country human resources function, such as recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefit matters, talent management, works councils and union and all other related areas in the Netherlands.
The HR Manager independently facilitates sensitive activities, referring to senior management on the most sensitive issues, and working with several locations in the Netherlands across all business units. The HR Manager works closely with local managers and leadership teams from an operational point of view, as well as with other Center of Excellence's and Business Unit HR Directors to deliver HR initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the NL HR team, to include overseeing hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation recommendations, and determining disciplinary actions when necessary
- Forward-thinking Change agent - drives process and cultural improvements, efficiencies, and large-scale change programs
- Proven ability to operate and lead with a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans
- Manages the development, implementation, and administration human resources programs within program guidelines; operates with a wide span of control and autonomy and refers the most sensitive situations to senior management
- Partners with management on business, organizational, and human resources programs, provides advice and guidance, and serves as a member of management teams
- Promote and maintain positive employee relations in a safe and productive work environment. Manages and maintains strong relationships with Works Councils and Union representatives
- Fluent Dutch and English
- HR experience at mid to senior level, to include (international) experience with multiple locations and/or union environments
- Proven experience in complex matrixed multinational manufacturing environment, and stakeholder management, preferably in a US corporate organization
- Experience of team and leadership development of individuals
- Demonstrated track record in managing employee relations and change management
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.