This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team within Financial Services in the City of London. The role will focus on management information, corporate compensation, market data analysis and reporting.
The client is a global Investment Bank based in the City of London, this is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit team and gain wide exposure to the rewards function.
The key responsibilities of the Compensation and Benefits Specialist will be:
- Preparing various analytic and reports (ED&I reporting, external regulatory reporting)
- Support the Reward Manager on a variety of activities
- Salary survey submission and analysis
- Establish subject matter expertise in all Reward technology
- Support data integrity across the function
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience with a HR environment, ideally within the Reward and Management Information space in Financial Services. You will be confident using Excel, creating detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentation, with eagerness to learn and develop.
You could also be a Graduate with 2 years experience within the HR function.
The client is offering a competitive salary, great training support, hybrid working and a discretionary bonus.