Your new company
This non-profit organisation within the care sector have over 25 care homes across the UK and have been operating for over 20 years. A rapidly growing organisation, they pride themselves on providing high-quality homes to all of their residents.
Your new role
Joining a team of 2 Recruitment Specialists, with shared line management of 1 Recruitment Coordinator, key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with care home managers to develop recruitment plans that meet the requirements of homes, addressing any potential challenges
- Assess current and future recruitment needs at care home and head office levels, developing a strategy that will meet these needs
- Lead on sourcing and implementation of a new ATS
- Drive engagement with local universities and colleges to catch new talent as it is entering the job market/workforce
What you'll need to succeed
This organisation is looking for candidates with:
- Executional and strategic recruitment experience
- Ideally from a healthcare background, but open to the broader public sector
- ATS super users, or candidates that have been involved in the implementation of ATS programmes
- Experience with international recruitment/sponsorship desirable (but not essential)
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be able to work on a hybrid basis with only 2 days per week required in their head office in central London. You will also have access to a range of employee benefits including health insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.