Hybrid HR Advisor
Your new company
We have an amazing opportunity to join a globally recognised brand based out of Woking!
Your new role
Our client is a prestigious brand and are looking for a People advisor to join their team as they go through a time of positive change. You will be a generalist HR advisor working alongside centres of excellence in L&D and recruitment.
- Lead and advise on all employee relation issues
- To work with the People & Culture team and undertake a variety of projects as required.
- To assist the HR Partners with development of HR procedures and policies and liaise with managers to ensure these are communicated and implemented effectively.
- Influence managers to ensure that the HR processes are embedded across the business.
- To provide reliable and trusted employment law advice both in the UK and Internationally where required.
- To develop and deliver training sessions to managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Liaising with training providers where necessary to ensure training is arranged and delivered flawlessly where applicable for business area.
- Identify and assess HR issues which need to be brought to the rest of People & Culture for attention, and act upon as necessary.
- Prepare relevant reports and metrics for the business (including absence and leaver metrics).
- Carry out exit interviews and develop meaningful data and recommendations.
- Produce meaningful metrics that highlight key trends and themes in the business. Implementation of actions and activities based on these trends that move the business forward.
- Work with the HR Partner to embed the values into the organisational culture, identifying key areas of focus for cultural development in specific business areas. Generate ideas on possible approaches to impact cultural change.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have previous generalist HR experience, ideally at advisor level, with experience within employee relations
- Be able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Good stakeholder management, at a senior level
- Flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves!
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.