HR Advisor required for retail company based in London.
Fluent Polish and English speaking required.
You will be working for a well-known retail company based in London.
As a proactive, hands-on and internationally minded member of the HR Operations Team EMEA, the HR Advisor is responsible for the provision of efficient, accurate, compliant and timely processing of all HR Operational tasks in their Shared Service Centre Hub across Eastern Europe.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will be as follows:
- The complete HR operational administration life-cycle: preparing employee contracts, letters, statements, leaver documents, tracking of probation period and contract extensions in line with local laws and maintaining personnel files
- Preparing Payroll across six offices across Eastern Europe
- Manage Employee Relation grievances, disciplinary, investigations and performance related cases, while working closely with relevant Store Managers/District Managers and the wider HR team
- Preparing ad hoc regional reports with relevant employee data for Finance, Payroll, Retail Operations and other departments as requested
- Supporting the day-to-day events of the corporate office and any other reasonable duties
The successful HR Advisor based in London will posses the following skills and attributes:
* Fluent in English and Polish, with French as a preference also
* Proven HR Administration in a multi-site international organisation (minimum 2 years)
* ER case experience
* Exposure to and knowledge of labour laws and social security regulations for Eastern Europe
* Excellent administrative, communication and organisation skills
* Hands-on and pro-active personality with a strong service-based attitude to build relationships with team
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience working with an HRIS system (ideally Workday)
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join a global retail company.
- Competitive salary paying between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Excellent perks and benefits!