HR Business Partner - New role due to growth
Fully Remote, office presence once every 3 months or so.
£50,000 - £55,000 + very good benefits
An exciting opportunity has been created to join a fast growing Tech business who through a recent merger require a HR Business Partner to support the Sales and Commercial team of around 150 employees.
As the employee group works remotely, the requirement for this role is to work remotely with occasional need to join team collaboration days, probably around once a quarter in one of the offices in the Home Counties.
- Create from nearly new role, Business Partnering for the Sales and Commercial teams working closely with the Sales and Commercial Directors
- Creating initiatives and processes from scratch and improving on what is already in place
- Be responsible for all generalist HR areas including end to end ER, creation and improvement on policy and processes and creation of or support with learning and development and full employee lifecycle
- Creating a performance management programme and implementing an engagement strategy
- Lead on and support the wider HR Management team with projects around Organisational Design, creation of learning programmes and upcoming acquisitions
- Build relationships across the business, working closely together on various projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong HR Business Partnering background and experience within a generalist role, including projects and strategy experience
- Or you could be an ambitious Senior HR Advisor with strong CIPD qualifications, looking to take your next step in your career.
- Experience working within a SME ideally less than 500 employees is desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Tech based business is key as is experience working with Sales teams
- You will be a great influencer, able to take the team on the journey of how to utilise a HRBP and what an HRBP can do for the team, experience of this is really desirable
- You will be an organised person, able to manage your workload and diary in an autonomous role, working remotely, however if you wish to be in the office you can do so
- Experience of managing projects, driving the people strategy and identifying future talent
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable and at least level 5 required
To be considered for this role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.