A great SVP EMEA Benefits role is now available within one of the worlds most renowned financial services business. Operating out of over 2,000 locations and employing some 200,000 staff, this business has immense scale and complexity. It is also one of the most financially secure institutions with £1.5 trillion AUM and annual revenue of £70 billion. This varied role will be to join at a very senior level and maintain a rich benefits provision as well as look at where efficiencies can be utilised and ensure the benefits are fit for purpose in a hybrid working world and that they are a central component of the EVP. Core duties will include:
- Day to day management of a team of 2 senior benefits professional who are responsible for the design and governance of pensions and benefits in 14 countries across EMEA.
- Responsibility or design of benefits plans across EMEA as well as governance to ensure they are delivered in line with current legislative framework, taxation and internal governance models.
- Partnership with HR Leaders across the region to ensure the governance model is adhered to.
- To ensure plans are managed effectively and meet the laws rules and regulations in each country.
- Be responsible for Wellbeing across EMEA in conjunction with the Head of Wellbeing; you will identify organisational health risks and work internally and externally to manage and improve risks over time
- You will have oversight responsibility of EMEA vendors and work with HR Business Partners to deliver service ensuring adherence to the governance framework.
- Working with finance and external actuaries to manage DB liabilities and account as well as disclosures for financial statements.
- Oversight management of expatriate benefits including the governance of the taxation of benefits and adherence to US originated health plans and insurances.
- Responsibilities will extend to policies such as sickness absences, family leaves (maternity, paternity, and adoption) as well as vacation.
As a result, the business is looking to meet a genuine leader within benefits, someone that has operational gravitas, as well as highly developed communication skills to face off to C-Suite leaders and deputise for the Global Head of Benefits. This will typically include having a minimum of 10 years' experience in a senior role overseeing and managing pensions and benefits programs across EMEA. Experience of managing a team, driving team performance, and organising and reassessing team responsibilities to make best use of skills and resources is essential, as is experience in building, developing, and modifying benefits strategy aligned to HR and organisational strategy. Prior exposure of the benefits aspects of disposals and acquisitions, TUPE transfer and the due diligence associated with these exercises is required, as is a proven ability to develop and implement leading edge benefit solutions that solve for the needs of employees. The business is based in breath-taking brand-new offices (Bank/Liverpool Street) that have all the agile working and latest touchdown technology designed in and they also offer a commitment to hybrid working on a (40%/60%) home/office weekly split. In addition to the above base salary and substantial bonus the business will ensure that any bonus loss for (FY 2022) is resolved. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.