Henlee Resourcing is working with this highly innovative Global Technology Business with a base in Swindon to recruit a talented technology focussed Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Defining and determining selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through existing channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks etc.)
- Identify new sourcing channels to give us the best advantage
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details using the ATS
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Control the recruitment budget
- Own and deliver the candidate experience from application to onboarding
We are looking for you to be a great team-player who enjoys working with others to achieve exceptional team results. You are someone with excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills who loves setting targets and hitting them, never settling for status quo - instead striving to continually improve!! You will be a proven Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter - ideally from the tech world with familiarity with social media, resume / CV databases and professional networks. We are looking for you to be hands-on with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders from hiring managers to candidates.
If you are somebody who is looking for move that will provide autonomy and progression / scope - we'd very much like to hear from you!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.