We have a current opportunity for a Employee Relations Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Bristol with the option of hybrid working up to 3 days per week.
A large and dynamic organisation are looking to grow thier Employee Relations team with resiliant and knowledgable candidates who are passionate about Employment Law. You will be joining a team of 7 in the centre of excellence and will be taking care of a designated business unit. Cases will vary from low level, every day queries to more complex matters.
This is a fab opportunity to join a supportive team with a manager who cares about her teams well being and job satisfaction.
* Work as part of a team managing a broad and varied complex caseload across all office locations in order to bring cases to an effective conclusion
* Ensure all cases are advised on and managed in line with company policies and procedures and relevant legislation
* Coach and influence managers of varying seniority across the business
* Escalate high risk cases or non-conformation of process in a timely manner to the Team Manager in line with the internal escalation process
* Maintain and promote relationships whilst working collaboratively with the wider People team
* Provide accurate and timely advice taking into account the business and commercial requirements on all aspects of employment law including: Disciplinary/Grievance, Discrimination, Whistleblowing etc
What you'll need to be successful:
* Excellent knowledge in employment law
* Ability to influence at all levels
* Ideally a CIPD L5 or comparable business experience
* Exposure to a wide range of employment issues
What you'll get in return:
* Supportive team and manager
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Generous pension contribution
* Hybrid working