New role for a Senior Internal Recruiter to join a rapidly growing business and bring drive and enthusiasm to work with the team to achieve company goals.
Following strong organic growth, our client is looking for a Senior Internal Recruiter to join the team. They are seeking individuals who are motivated and want to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
Since their inception they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine. Due to their investment in people they have maintained an industry leading employee retention rate for over ten years. Hybrid working on offer.
The successful Senior Internal Recruiter will provide recruitment expertise across the Group with an emphasis on direct marketing, reducing recruitment costs, screening candidates and supporting the business to obtain the right hires to meet the business values and long-term needs.
- Provide an efficient and effective service, ensuring all recruitment policies, procedures and approved Group standards are followed
- Act as the point of contact with external recruitment specialists, ensuring positive relations are fostered with preferred agents
- Work alongside the Marketing team to ensure website and social media recruitment advertising is regularly updated according to business needs
- Develop the use of LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms to increase direct applications
- Act as the HR representative in recruitment interviews, when necessary, ensuring all local employment laws and best practices are followed throughout the recruitment process
- Assist in the implementation of effective recruitment projects, strategies, policies and practices that support the achievement of the Group's business objectives
The successful Senior Internal Recruiter will have the following skills and attributes:
- Recruitment experience is a must, preferably from an in-house environment.
- Experience recruiting within a financial or professional services business an advantage
- A proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels coupled with a strong understanding of how to develop good working relationships within the business and with other service providers
- A positive and proactive approach to recruitment process management
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with the drive, energy and motivation to truly add value to the business
- Health care
- Critical illness
- 26 days holiday
- Technical and professional training
- Hybrid working on offer (2-3 days in the office)