Talent Acquisition Specialist
Up to £70,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a boutique financial services firm based in London, who are looking for an experienced and refined in-house recruiter to join their highly experienced talent acquisition team.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment life cycle for an array of infrastructure requisitions and a passion for delivery an exceptional service to both hiring managers and candidates. This role offers a lot of autonomy, and you will be able to utilise both agency and direct sourcing means.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a small talent team, someone who is refined in their recruitment approach as well as someone who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers.
* Full management of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle of infrastructure requisitions
* Build talent pipelines needed for business growth, succession planning and replacement hires
* Manage general queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members, managing issues appropriately and escalating as required
* 3-5 years 360 recruitment experience in-house or through an RPO or agency
* Ideally proven experience as a full lifecycle Infrastructure Recruiter
* Proactive with excellent key stakeholder management skills
* A track record in organisation, skilled at multitasking, prioritising, managing data and achieving deadlines
* Experience sourcing and closing for multiple positions at a time and managing for an ever-changing requisition workload
Please apply if this role sounds of interest to you or please share with anyone suitable in your network!