An enthusiastic Recruitment & HR Officer to join a specialist manufacturer and a friendly team in Fareham.
Your new company
My client have been established for 20 years and employ nearly 90 people with exciting plans to grow in the coming years. The company design and manufacture on site, and deliver systems to their customers in Europe, Asia and the US.
They provide bespoke products and solutions to clients in Wind Turbine, Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Marine and other markets.
Your new role
This is a varied role that will suit a recruitment-biased professional who wants to enjoy the variety of HR generalist responsibilities too (Approx 60% Recruitment vs 40% HR generalist). As a Recruitment and HR Officer, your role is to support the HR Advisor and HR Manager with all day-to-day Human Resource activities. You will be the first point of contact for all Human Resource queries within the workplace, escalating more serious matters to the HR Advisor or HR Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be the main contact for recruitment activity, ensuring vacancies are advertised on social media, company website, LinkedIn and posted to the relevant third party agencies.
- Liaising with candidates, agencies and hiring managers, organising interviews and follow ups post interview.
- Keeping recruitment spreadsheet and statistics up to date.
- Lead the onboarding of new starters and organising induction modules.
- Ensuring all new starter paperwork has been loaded onto the HR system.
- Support and administer all aspects of HR related documentation including personal information, salary and benefit changes, information relating to legal or H&S compliance.
- Update and process HR data on our internal HR system, including running monthly reports.
Working hours: 40 / week, Monday-Friday with flexibility around start / finish times to suit the successful candidate. The Hiring Manager will also consider someone on 32 hours+ per week (permanent, part-time). This role is fully office based in Fareham.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be an organised person with a people-centric approach, either CIPD qualified (Level 3 minimum) or working towards this with experience in a Recruitment or HR role or function. Experience in a manufacturing environment will be ideal, but other industries will be considered too.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and a friendly, supportive HR team in Fareham.
You will receive a salary of £28,000 / annum, 25 days holiday +BH's (plus purchase up to 3 additional days), private medical cover, EAP, enhanced workplace pension and life assurance (4 x annual salary).
Other generous benefits include Christmas shutdown, free onsite parking and refreshments, car sharing scheme, Perkbox, free weekly fruit boxes, lunch (bread, cheese, ham, salad etc purchased every week) and regular employee awards and recognition.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.