This is a great opportunity to join a market leading, global business in Gloucestershire. You will work within an HR team, responsible for the implementation and development of all HR related activities for the site. Working closely with the HR Lead and senior leadership team, key responsibilities include;
- Employee relations
- Coaching, guiding, and advising managers on policies and processes
- Leadership and management development
- Driving engagement, performance, and cultural development
- Recruitment, onboarding, and skills gap analysis
- Organisational change and HR projects
- Management and oversight of the Apprenticeship Programme
In return you will work for a hugely successful matrix structured business, working within a fast paced highly productive HR team. This business is ambitious, fast paced and driven so we're looking to recruit someone who reflects those attributes. The hybrid working policy is 3:2 but there may be occasions when you'll need to be on site more frequently due to business needs.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate a broad generalist skillset and hands on employee relations experience developed within Manufacturing, Engineering, Construstion or Logistics (or a similar industry or sector).
If interested, please apply for this urgent role today. For more information please contact me directly on 01242 388068 or Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.