Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working in partnership with a leading financial services organisation to appoint a Learning and Development Administrator to join their team.
Your new role
As an L&D Administrator, you will support the L&D Manager and wider team, with the delivery of the organisation's global learning and development strategy. You will help with identifying learning and development needs, setting-up and administering a wide-range of training activities and overseeing the administration of the Learning Management System.
This role requires excellent organisational skills, with a passion for accuracy and problem resolution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out a range of administrative procedures and processes to ensure the smooth running of the L&D function to include liaison with training providers, booking courses, setting up rooms and presentations, and general administrative support to the L&D team.
- Actively manage the administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) including the set-up, administration and reporting of training programmes, courses and resources, and the maintenance of accurate user training records.
- Manage the administration of our new joiner induction programme, including liaising with HR and Line Managers, and utilising the LMS as applicable.
- Assist with keeping course materials up-to-date such as user guides and videos, ensuring that all materials are available on the LMS.
- Monitor THE central inbox, take messages, and provide assistance where appropriate.
- Contribute to the design and development of business-wide employee communications, to help promote our global learning curriculums and improve employee skills and engagement.
- Assist in evaluating and revising learning and development programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Assist the Learning & Development Manager in the sourcing and management of cost effective, quality training by third party training providers in line with business needs and within budget.
- Travel to the Group's offices may be required from time to time.
- Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks accordingly.
- A team player who is highly self-motivated, proactive and has good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically, accurately and independently.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) with the ability to quickly self-learn new programs.
- Prior experience in an administrative role would be beneficial, ideally with a focus on learning and development.
- Experience of working with a Cornerstone Learning Management System or any alternate Learning Management Systems would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £21000
- Remote working
- Modern office and free on site parking if you choose to work from the office
- Healthcare plan
- Income protection
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution up to 6%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.