Oakleaf are working with an investment firm in their search for a relationship focussed Recruitment Partner to join the team on a 6 month basis. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor partnering with the business to deliver on the global recruitment strategy and broader talent initiatives to work collaboratively with the wider HR team.
- Actively support and execute the recruitment strategy in line with the HR team and global initiatives working across EMEA and the US
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle from position creation, engaging with agencies through to approval and offer negotiations
- Advise hiring managers on the most suitable recruitment process, coaching hiring managers on interviewing skills and techniques
- Liaise with recruitment agencies, and maintain Preferred Supplier Lists the relevant client group
- Support the wider HR function on various initiatives and projects around annual performance, compensation and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Assisting in managing the starter, changes, and leaver processes for the relevant employee population, including delivering inductions for the new starters
- Leverage knowledge of UK immigration processes to provide immigration support for new hires and those relocating
- Collaborate on ad hoc HR projects
- A high energy, self starter with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders as a subject matter expert in talent acquisition
- Previous experience in a high touch Financial Services environment
- Able to operate with autonomy to manage a busy workload and work to deadlines
- A collaborative team player to add value to the HR function
Hybrid working available