An opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant to join the team, based near Manchester Airport. You will be supporting the Regional Stations and departments. You will work alongside the HR Business Partner and line managers to guide and advise colleagues in line with company policy on all administrative, contractual and legislative requirements.
My client is one of the world's largest air services providers offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services across five continents.
As a HR Assistant you will be assisting the HR Business partner wit business area workload, including, ER issues, processes, general Administrative duties and Recruitment. You will support with sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and collating relevant paperwork for 5- year background reference checks.
You will update the HR people system and be required on a regular, ongoing basis to ensure accuracy and integrity of the data and when dealing with all staff queries.
Liaising with the payroll team for all queries relating to employees queries or concerns and ensuring all the necessary paperwork is completed.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience of working as a HR Assistant or HR Administrative role
- Working towards a CIPD qualification or willing to
- Ability to work off your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Professional and a good communicator
- Driving licence is required - you will be required to travel to regional offices (Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow) - this will be every few months or so.
We will be conducting a 5 year employment/ education reference check and a criminal record check to comply with the CAA security regulations and a satisfactory medical report.
- Upto £29,500 salary
- Free access to on site Gym
- Free Parking
- Career Progression
- Eye care vouchers
- Modern facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free access to Physiotherapy
- Contributory Pension