Talent Acquisition Specialist Stoke-on-Trent Permanent £35,000-£40,000 DOE
Your new company
This business is a development and commercialization organization, specializing in materials technologies and processes. Their application of cross-industry insight, materials science expertise and innovative thinking allows industry to develop and implement disruptive technology platforms, providing cost and / or product performance benefits and enabling real market differentiation.
Your new role
Your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Execute on sourcing strategies and approaches in the UK and the US, to determine the best way to identify and attract talent
- Craft exciting and engaging job adverts and work with Hiring Managers to determine the best places to advertise and monitor trends i.e., job boards, careers pages
- Actively source and headhunt the best candidates via job boards and social media channels (including LinkedIn) and use Boolean searches to find the best candidates
- Pre-screen candidates through CV screening, and telephone interviewing
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success.
- Proven in-house or agency recruitment experience is essential, with experience of recruiting in the Scientific and R&D sector
- Must have knowledge of the US job Market and be able to proactively identify relevant candidates for our 'hard to fill' roles
- Must have the ability and desire to identify, engage and deliver candidates directly - you find candidates, you do not wait for them to come to you
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging between £35,000-£40,000 + benefits depending on experience. Working hours are standard 9:00-17:00 but flexible working is in place. This role requires the successful candidate to be on site full time, with the potential of one day per week from home. Their is free on site parking with this business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.