The HR Advisor will be responsible for advising and supporting managers on employee relations cases, disciplinaries, grievances, short-term and long-term attendance management, performance improvement and bullying and harassment cases.
Page Personnel are representing a Health care Organisation based in Lincoln.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor are to;
- To provide advice and support on HR matters, ensuring that effective advice and support is provided in a timely and proactive manner to managers.
- Act as an advocate for an open, fair and transparent employment relations environment, working in partnership with trade union representatives and managers to achieve this aim.
- Use coaching leadership style to build relationships and influence managers.
- Interpret HR policies and to work with managers, supporting them on how to apply the policies to ensure they act in accordance with agreed polices.
- Assist managers in the management and reduction of sickness absence and to contribute to greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
The successful HR Advisor will have;
- CIPD Qualification or working towards
Broad and comprehensive generalist HR knowledge base
Sound understanding of HR policies and procedures
Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation.
The HR Advisor will be offered;
- Salary up to £32,934
- Hybrid working
- 3 - 6 month FTC
- Immediate start