Exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Officer to join a growing Global Transport & Logistics Company based across three company sites in London.
Previous experience working within a L&D environment.
This is a newly created position and presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and committed individual to join a Global Transport & Logistics Company at an exciting time as it continues to grow.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts to design and develop programmes to build the knowledge, skills and behaviours aligned to business success.
- Delivery of wide range of learning interactions across three sites.
- Building a flexible learning culture through the promotion of digital learning and virtual training.
- Utilising various methods of training and coaching including workshops, one on one, group and formal training sessions.
- Responsible for the learning administration processes working to ensure learning efficiency and effectiveness.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Previous experience working within a L&D environment
- Experience in the implementation, use and administration of learning management systems
- Good interpersonal skills to enable successful communication with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Good time keeping and planning skills and the ability to multitask (handling multiple priorities, managing training schedules and meeting deadlines and objectives)
- Willingness to work across three different company sites in NW and SW London.
This is a permanent opportunity and is based across three different company sites in NW and SW London.
- Competitive salary paying between £33,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- 28 days holiday (including Bank/Public holidays) rising to 33 days per year after 2 years
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Free gym membership (PureGym)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company smartphone and laptop
- On-site parking