Oakleaf Partnership are pleased to be partnered with a purpose built transport organisation supporting the Hinkley Point C project.
£40,000 - £45,000
Ideally you will be based locally to Bridgwater
Great step up for a HR Advisor looking for progression
Looking for a permanent People Manager to join them, you will be responsible for two HR Advisors and a HR Administrator.
This is a true generalist role working for a supportive Head of People who is focussed on job satisfaction.
Working across 3 sites, some of the things you will be responsible for involve:
- Ensuring all ER cases are managed in an effective and timely manner, through the weekly ER meeting - including conduct, capability and grievances.
- Ensuring disciplinaries are managed in line with company and project policies and timescales.
- The Apprenticeship programme for the business, ensuring colleagues have the opportunity to complete.
- Managing the absence procedure in line with company policies and timescales.
- Ensuring all new and developing managers are trained on the relevant HR policies and processes.
- The ongoing development and CPD of the HR team.
- Living, championing and demonstrating the Company and Project Values at all times.
- Providing excellent HR support, guidance and advice to colleagues and managers alike.
- Establishing strong working relationships throughout the business to ensure robust and credible delivery of the HR function in line with the needs of the business and project.
- Displaying drive, energy and passion to continually improve the performance of the department.
This role is mainly site based (due to the nature of the business) however, if there is an opportunity to work from home (diary dependant), this is encouraged.