We are working with a dynamic Financial Services organisation in their search for a Campus Recruiter to join a growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with the opportunity for global travel, to collaborate with colleagues in the Netherlands during peak seasons. You will be integral to driving forward campus recruitment strategy and execution for the organisation.
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment for all graduate positions including: the entire candidate experience, from initial engagement through assessment and to offer stage.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with universities and targeted societies to engage with talent
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to drive forward early careers stategy, to understand business needs and requirements
- Be responsible for all on-campus and in-house activities and events for graduates including giving company presentations, attending career events, hosting managing interview days.
- Regularly travel across The Netherlands and the UK during peak season (currently all recruitment activities take place online due to COVID-19)
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives and other projects.
- Previous experience of the entire graduate recruitment lifecycle
- Ability to work in a high-paced and dynamic working environment to take on challenges
- Strong problem solving skills to look at things in an innovative way
- Outstanding service minded focus with a professional presence, positive attitude and confident communication skills
- Experience in Financial Services would be beneficial
Hybrid working available.