Senior HR Business partner to join the HR and People team to help with the strategic piece in the business
Reputable business in the finance industry with lots of growth opportunities
As part of the P&D leadership team, the Senior PBP will work closely with the CPO, Head of People Experience and other SPBPs to design the overall people strategy.
In this context the Senior PBP partners Executive Directors and their leadership teams to design the functional people strategies which supports delivery of the business and functional strategy.
The role holder will work closely with the Senior P&D team to design pragmatic, commercial and employee focused solutions engaging with specialist P&D colleagues to draw on their expertise.
The Senior PBP is accountable for driving the delivery of functional people plans aligned to the people strategy across their defined business areas.
Coach leaders in leadership, people management and sensitive or complex HR issues and in their own personal development.
Challenge and Support leaders to enhance culture and drive increased performance and employee engagement.
- Experience of operating as a senior business partner l, having excellent relationship building skills and the ability to influence and challenge at senior levels across all functions.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a complex and changing environment
- Has developed a broad change management skillset, combined with the ability to apply project management principles to deliver and support organisational change.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting management information to diagnose business/ organisation/ employee relations / engagement issues and develop people implications.
- Ability to develop strategic plans to address medium-long term people challenges aligned to business strategy and priorities.
- Ability to coach senior leaders and their teams to drive and implement change within their teams
- Broad generalist HR experience including up to date knowledge of current UK employment legislation, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000
Bonus - 10% - 15%
£4000 car allowance
Hybrid (2 days in the office)
Holidays - 27 days + 5 days option to purchase
5% pension contribution