Our client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team and help guide and support on all HR matters across the business. They need someone that can travel around the North West to multiple site to conduct necessary meeting and support.
Our client is leading in their industry and is looking for a strong, enthusiastic HR Advisor to join their team.
- As a HR Advisor you will provide advice and support to all stakeholders on HR generalist issues.
- Advise manager on ER cases, processes, and procedures and escalate were necessary
- Human resource / personnel functions including Recruitment, Absence Management, Disciplinary/Grievance procedures, Performance Appraisals, Capability/Probation reviews, onboarding.
- Ad hoc project work support the Head of HR
- Track and develop on personal performances, KPI's and L&D. Assist the management to review employees training activities and ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensuring all data is up to date on the HRIS and collate weekly and monthly data.
- Administrative support where needed.
- Build and maintain credible relationships with stakeholders.
- Support payroll when needed
- Run and prepare weekly ad monthly stats
- CIPD level 5 or working towards
- Previous experience
- Knowledge of HR generalist functions
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbally and written
Some of the benefits our client has
- Competitive salary 30 - 35k
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Good pension scheme
- Buy in discount scheme