Frazer Jones is partnering with an international retail brand to find an HR Administrator on an initial temporary basis with a strong possibility to go permanent, for their London office. The organisation strives to deliver high-end, innovative products which both meet consumer needs and embody their values and integrity, in an ethical and sustainable fashion.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain wider exposure to the full employee lifecycle across international offices, working in a fast-paced and varied work environment. From managing related queries, to producing contracts and reports, as well as updating employee information on the HRIS, you will also support with the firm's wider ad hoc projects and offerings. As the firm is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, you will be at the forefront of facilitating the function's smooth-running, whilst being supported and guided at each step of the way.
- Handle general HR inquiries including ticketing system
- Producing contracts for regional and international team members
- Update and maintain employee information on the HRIS
- Support with wider HR projects on an ad hoc basis
- Fluent in French and English (C1 or C2 level)
- Previous HR administration experience (preferably within retail)
- Outstanding professional and communication skills
- Passionate, meticulous, and proactive
- Personable with proven ability to collaborate with others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.