Oakleaf Partnership are pleased to be partnered with a large private healthcare organisation who are looking for two Recruitment Team Leads to join them.
- £55,000 - £60,000 + 5% Bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + "life days"
- One free dental check up and hygienist appointment each year!
The Senior Recruitment Partner will lead a team of Recruitment Partners and Talent Acquisition Coordinator/s and offer advice on recruitment best practice and sourcing strategies, share market knowledge, and deliver an end-to-end recruitment service through to offer stage.
Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead, this role will actively promote the employer brand across multiple channels and embody the brand in interactions with internal and external stakeholders, delivering a best-in-class candidate experience, and identifying talent in the market through direct sourcing models.
As a Senior Recruitment Partner, you will be responsible for:
* Leading and providing support, guidance, development and day to day management of Employed Recruitment Partners and Coordinator roles.
* Supporting the TA Lead in strategic recruitment related project delivery and taking the lead on continuous improvement of processes, ways of working and localised projects.
* Challenging the way we do things, and in particular proactively seeking out new attraction methods that will enable the team to transition to a headhunting approach where required.
* Proactively managing and reviewing third party advertising suppliers and spend to ensure return on investment for advertising spend.
* Managing a high volume of vacancies and resource within the Team through good planning and time management flexing up and down to deal with key priorities.
* Make good quality decisions regarding candidate suitability on the basis of an appropriate telephone call, saving time for the Hiring Manager by qualifying and filtering candidates to ensure that Hiring Managers only see the most appropriate selections.
* Delivering excellent candidate experience at all times, responsive, professional and knowledgeable.
* Managing candidate expectations and ensuring all candidates receive feedback on interview outcomes.
What do you need to be successful?
- Proven track record in recruiting and managing a large amount of vacancies
- Proven track record in management in a recruitment capacity (agency or internal)
- A great communicator who is passionate, enthusiastic and will live the companies values
- The ability to lead via influence.