As an internal Recruiter you will be managing the recruitment process from start to finish in order to source successful candidates.
Our client is a leading company within the retail industry based in St Albans and are looking for someone with previous recruitment experience to join their team as an internal recruiter! Working with our client you will receive a very competitive salary alongside excellent benefits and the opportunity to work from home a few days a few days a week!
As an internal recruiter you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including sourcing candidates, screening candidates, and managing interviews and job offers.
- Using social media platforms to advertise jobs and attract excellent candidates
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs
- Building relationships with candidates
- Managing salary expectations
- Shortlisting candidates
- Focus on building recruitment strategy
- Assisting HR team when needed although will be quite minimal
The successful internal recruiter will:
- Have previous recruitment experience
- Have experience with using an ATS system
- Experience with posting on job boards and advertising new roles
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be proactive/hands on
- Confident with recruitment
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Very competitive salary
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Excellent company culture and benefits
- Career progression possible