Oakleaf Partnership are currently experiencing a high volume of HR Business Partner roles and are interested in speaking with and registering candidates who are interested in pursuing their HR career further. We are specifically looking for someone who has expert knowledge of HR generalist expertise and experience with working in a customer centric environment.
- Becoming HR lead and being responsible for delivering and embedding change projects.
- Responsible for all implementation planning and delivery which includes identification and mitigation of commercial and people risks, consultation and communication planning.
- Responsible for leading projects which is important to the implantation of people strategy and carrying out the business objectives.
- Act as point of contact for Senior leaders if Senior Business Partner is absent.
- Delivering annual HR cyclical activities such as performance reviews and colleague surveys.
- Ensuring that changing business needs are reflected in HR priorities.
- Must have expert HR generalist expertise.
- Advance knowledge and proven experience of delivery of projects across HR spectrum.
- Expert knowledge of delivering organisational change and legislation.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong excel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity and if you are immediately available, have the required skill set and have worked in a professional environment in a similar role then please apply for more information.