Oakleaf are working with a leading FS business who are looking for an experienced Resourcing business partner to join their team.
The company are looking for you to come in and help support in a full 360 role. From managing internal stakeholders and external agencies to having an ability to go directly out to market and identify the best talent. The role sits in a recruitment team of 4 reporting into the head of recruitment, and they offer a hybrid working model. The role is focused in recruiting across the operational remit. It's a great opportunity to join a business that offer great support and a sense of autonomy.
The role is paying around £60,000. This is a permanent role with great benefits.
Resourcing Business Partner - Operations - Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with the Talent team.
- Be responsible for partnering closely with hiring managers to co-pilot each recruitment process. You personally will own end-to-end recruitment, internally and externally including sourcing, pre-selection (application & CV screen, video interview analysis) and assessment (competency interviewing). You will also advise line managers, providing actionable market insight to help shape decision making and influence the overall hiring decision for each of your vacancies.
- Be responsible for forecasting priority hiring needs by working with HR teams and the business and building talent pipelines by running compelling attraction.
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure the candidate receives a seamless and motivating on-boarding and induction experience.
Resourcing Business Partner Job - Operations - Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant experience in in-house recruitment
- Experienced in managing up to 20 vacancies
- A passion for resourcing and a strong customer focus.
- Confident communicator with ability to build and maintain good relationships and giving recommendations based on evidence and expertise
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
If you feel that this Resourcing Business Partner is for You, then please apply now