EMEA Payroll Analyst - Permanent - London - up to 50K + benefits - Remote working
I am working with a fast growing global Media & Entertainment business who are looking to on board an EMEA Payroll Specialist to work in a strong payroll function who are looking to support and grow in the coming years. You will be working closely with EMEA Payroll Manager processing and onboarding new payrolls into their EMEA hub. There is future potential for global international growth.
This role will be fully remote with potential for 1 day a month.
The EMEA Payroll Specialist reporting into the EMEA Payroll Manager assisting/overseeing such duties as -
- Processing EMEA Payroll
- Working closely with payroll provider
- Being involved in payroll projects and automation
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Processing payroll in EMEA countries and working closely with 3rd party provider
- Support EMEA Payroll Manager in the transition of new payrolls into the EMEA hub
- Collating payroll data and assisting payroll provider with any queries
- Resolve any payroll queries
- Experience of working closely with payroll providers
- Excellent EMEA payroll knowledge essential.
If you have EMEA Payroll & seeking a new challenge APPLY NOW!!!