L&D Officer - Permanent - Office Based
Your new company
I have recently met with a Fine Art Transport and Logistics organisation, who are working with high-end clients. They are looking for a Learning and Development Officer to join their growing team in London.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be reporting into the UK Learning and Development Manager. You will be working closely with line Managers across the business to identify learning needs, deliver different types of training including; systems, onboarding etc, review training materials, and much more.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Learning and Development Experience
- Ability to work on-site five days a week, unless unnecessary
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, confident individual
- Past experience with training needs analysis
What you'll get in return
- Benefits package
- Opportunity of growth within the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.