The HR Administrator will be working alongside a team, this role is a fast-paced, generalist HR Administration role supporting HR Manager and Advisor with a range of generalist duties.
Page Personnel are representing a Logistics Organisation based in Lutterworth.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator are to;
* To create and maintain all electronic personnel files for the site
* To issue all new starter paperwork to new employees
* To support the HR management team in all administrative duties including diary management
* Management of the temporary workforce - requirements; onboarding and induction; liaison with the temporary agency to ensure compliance with SLAs; reports on hours worked; verify and deal with any discrepancies on invoiced hours. Identify and rapidly escalate transactions and issues that need further input or resolution, as per SLA's
* Ensure that the HR database is always fully up to date
* Assist with absence management
* Ensure all references are requested as applicable. Follow through the background checking process to completion, escalating any issues to the HR Advisor.
* Administer probation and induction checklists
The successful HR Administrator will have;
- Relevant experience in working in a payroll environment/department
- Good understanding of basic HR policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a HR role.
- Familiarity with HR information systems
- Have a background in a similar fast-paced, busy, HR Administration role. Alternatively, you may have a background in general administration with a genuine interest/desire to move into HR
The HR Administrator will be offered;
- Salary up to £27,000
- On site working
- Temp to perm
- Immediate start