Interim HR Advisor - Staffordshire
6-month contact - £180 - 200 per day via Umbrella Company
* Hybrid working *
Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are partnering with a well known FMCG Business to find an Interim HR Advisor.
You will be an experienced HR Advisor who is comfortable operating within a generalist role.
This will be a hybrid role with 2 days on site per week in their South Staffordshire base with the rest worked remotely.
- Support people manager and employees with employee and labour related issues
- Execute local recruitment efforts, such as maintaining job requisitions, running talent acquisition events, proactively sourcing candidates and developing/maintaining local candidate pools
- Manage candidate assessment and selection process to ensure alignment of talent and local business needs / succession plans
- Process voluntary and involuntary separations for in-scope employees, mitigating any potential risks and adhering to local legal requirements
- Manage in-scope employee movement and contract management, including the updating / changing of personal and individual work data
- Manage in-scope employee leave of absence process, including working closely with vendor, and initiating the leave of absence within the HR system
- Work with the Employee Experience Centre and HRBP's to manage reductions in force / redundancy efforts, as well as employee retirements
Do you want to work for a large well known FMCG organisation in South Staffordshire? Please get in touch for more information.