HR Optimisation Manager
We are currently recruiting for a HR Optimisation Manager for our Client who are a well known Financial Services company. This is a full time permanent opportunity. The role is a hybrid position working 2 days in the Northampton office and 3 days remotely.
The HR purpose is making the environment a great place to work. HR Optimisation contributes ti this by enabling HR to optimise its strategic service model through integration, efficiency and simplification. This is realised through the delivery of an exceptional transformation experience across the portfolio of strategic initiatves. This role will require a string collaboration with leaders and colleagues from HR and the broader business, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This successful candidate will be accountable for delivery of activity within the HR Optimisation team's book of work. They must be able to deliver a range of projects, with a level of capability across all four of the HR Optimisation team disciplines (Business Analysis, Project Management, Change Management, Operating Model).
- Generate deliverables independently and autonomously
- Able to think through and generate thoughtful change, bringing the best tools and methods to the table to support design conversations
- Have confidence in when to escalate, able to manage risks and issues carefully
- Provide structure and transparency on progress of the design activity incorporating the engagement and education of a range of stakeholders, including senior HR management, across all stages from inception through to delivery.
- Provide project management delivery including planning, RAID management and PMO and sponsor engagement
- Strong knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Able conduct a Change Impact Assessment to determine the impact on a wider range of stakeholders (including changes to processes, organisation, governance, technology and success measures).
- Able to engage nominated business and HR function SMEs independently including at D and MD level in the execution of design workshops to capture Barclays HR and business requirements into the design process
- Maintains strong business relationships within the HR function and other related functions
- Work with Technology Development and Architecture Teams to ensure Technology solutions will be adopted by the HR Function and that associated changes to business and technology support processes and organisations are designed and implemented.
- Works with the HR Optimisation Managers to ensure consistency and quality of outputs across the team
- Provides oversight and line management for 1-3 AVPs
- Builds the brand of the HR Optimisation team through strong delivery and stakeholder engagement
- Stays on top of market trends, latest operating model design concepts, change management concepts, project management and business analysis methodologies, and industry practices, bringing these to life within the HR function and sharing insight with the HR Optimisation team
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- An understanding of industry best practise for HR Operating Models
- An awareness of external thought leadership on HR Operating Models
- Drive momentum through storytelling and reporting
- Adapt style to contribute and enhance overall team performance
- Work effectively with people across a wide range of disciplines and levels
- Work effectively with team members and colleagues across a wide range of diverse locations and time-zones
- Demonstrates initiative and competence
- Support and encourage positive working behaviours in others during tasks
- Drive momentum and generate sense of excitement for the opportunity facing the function
- Contribute to the development of a high performance culture within the HR Technology and Change Team, which positions Barclays as the Employer of Choice
- Understand, own and role model company values, help to create an environment that supports these and enables team members to achieve their maximum potential
- Pursue own development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development
If you are interested in this position then please apply today or contact Tom on the Midlands team for some more information.