I'm currently recruiting for a Government Agency in Bristol, who are looking for a HR Project Manager to work on a large-scale Pay and Reward Project.
Government Agency in Bristol - HR Project Manager - Pay and Reward
As the HR Project Manager - Pay and Reward, you will have experience of working on HR /Public sector projects relating to Pay & Reward. The role will involve developing the normal project artefacts including the Project Brief, the delivery plan, resource requirements and engagement/communications plans, and management of the activities to successful delivery.
The project will work closely with subject matter experts and Trade Union groups and will have a high level of stakeholder engagement and consultation. Including the Human Resources team Senior Leadership Group and other Directorates within the Organisation.
The right HR Project Manager - Pay and Reward will have:
- Proven experience in the leadership of internal/external teams in the delivery of complex projects and business change.
- Experience of delivering projects and change within a public sector environment.
- Proven experience in working within an HR/People based environment
- Experience of working successfully with TU colleagues in heavily unionised environments
- Able to take a continuous approach to planning and managing uncertainty.
- Able to communicate the plan, assumptions, and progress to a range of stakeholders clearly and within project timelines
Excellent day rate (inside IR35)
Home working with occasional travel to the office in Bristol (1/2 a month)