HR Advisor / Generalist, Publishing Sector, Colchester/Hybrid, 2 month Temporary+, up to £25k hourly equiv.
Your new company
Your new organisation are a global publishing provider and are seeking 2 months+ of Advisory/Generalist HR assistance to support the function during a time of growth. This role will be one of the first point of contacts for two sites, and will provide a full and inclusive HR support line alongside the HR Manager. and other Advisor.
This role is based out of Colchester, and can be operated on a 50/50 hybrid structure.
This role is to be supported for a period of 2 months, but this may extend.
Your new role
Within your new role, you will work in partnership with the HR Advisor and Manager. You will encounter the following duties:
- Providing advice and support to employees and managers regarding ER (inclusive of disciplinaries, grievance, performance improvement, and sickness absence).
- HR Admin, including starter and leaver paperwork.
- Recruitment, including posting vacancies, drafting adverts, using creative methods of attraction, and inductions
- Talent management, including supporting succession plans and ensuring talent profiles are up to date.
- Projects, including the support of exciting upcoming projects
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will have excellent communication skills, be able to work with both initiative and efficiency, and be able to prioritise busy workloads. You will be proactive, flexible, and have excellent attention to detail.
You will also have excellent interpersonal skills, and importantly, have experience in a HR function. You will have dealt with HR issues and have had prior involvement in ER cases.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a hourly salary equivalent of up to £25,000, accrued holiday, pension, flexible and hybrid work (50/50), access to internal opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a progressive, interesting, and dynamic organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.